Atlanta Chapter Co-Chair Elections!

Hi Everyone !

In case you missed our January 13th chapter meeting, I am sending out this announcement for anyone interested. The FAIR Institute has requested all active chapters have at least (2) chairs, so I would like to hold an election for the additional chair seat. To be eligible for a chair, you must be OpenFAIR certified by the April 2020 meeting and be willing to assist with finding speakers and meeting sites, coordinating meetings, champion FAIR adoption and assist other FAIR Chapters as may be needed. Our next meeting will be sometime in April 2020, so here is the timeline I propose for the election:

Jan 13 - Jan 30th - Nomination Period - If you are qualified (will be certified by the next meeting) and are interested, please submit your name and a brief biography including your company and summary of your experience with FAIR and/or what you intend to contribute to the chapter to Luke Bader ([email protected]). This information will be sent to the Atlanta membership in an online election in Early February.

First Week of February - SurveyMonkey Ballot Sent Out

Valentine's Day - Feb 14th - Election Closes; Votes totaled. If there is a single winner who is already certified, we may announce the results then. If there are several winners or a tie, or certification is not yet completed for the winner, we will wait until the April meeting announcement to announce the winner(s).

Please contact me or Luke Bader if you have any questions.

Thank you!
Donna Gallaher

Comments

• We had only one person qualified under the rules and brave enough to take on the challenge, so please congratulate Samir Jani from ADP for stepping up to co-chair the Atlanta FAIR Chapter with me. Thank you Samir - I look forward to working with you!